with ALLAH love

...MUSLIMAH...

Cinta Allah tidak mengecewakan..
Cinta-Nya sentiasa membawa kebahagiaan dalam hati,perasaan dan kehidupan..Allah sentiasa menanti dengan penuh cinta terhadap hamba-Nya..Bersihkan jiwamu dengan amalan-amalan sunat dan zikrullah dan rasailah rahsia di sebalik CINTA-NYA..

Sunday, March 21, 2010

mylecturer..

Hello....
Good morning everybody..start your day with your beautiful smile =)

Today I want to talk about what was I learn last week..Yes Video..It was so interesting.
Actually it is easy as abc.I had planned to use the video to teach my student soon..I really sure that it will be fun and the children will enjoy it.I want show them my video about sea animal..
There are a lot of sea animal that I can introduce them the big or small sea animal.

Before this I really do know how to make it and feel a little bit stress to make it.But I really thank to my lovely lecturer that teach me how to do it.I like her very much that always help me and give more support to me...Thanks dr..

Now I have my own video and really enjoy with that.I can make it for my family,my friend,my teacher,my colleges and etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment